Yealink T23GN VoIP/SIP Phone (SIP-T23), 3-Lines, 2 x Gigabit Ports, PoE, Greyscale LCD Display WitH PSU
Yealink SIP-T23GN VoIP Phone
The Yealink T23GN VoIP/SIP Phone is a cost effective IP business phone featuring an intuitive user interface with secure provisioning and HD audio for excellent voice quality. This Yealink T23GN VoIP phone is ideal for those working in small and large office environments requiring Gigabit Ethernet and access to a variety of enhanced features.
- Power Indication LED - It will show the power status, it will be on if the phone is powered, off if the phone is not powered.
- Context-sensitive Softkeys - The screen will display labels for these keys, to identify their context-sensitive
- Account Buttons - This buttons are used to active up to the three user accounts.
- Dial Pad - Use the DTMF hard keys to enter numbers, letters and special characters. Depending on the selected input mode, you can enter digits, lower / upper case or special characters.
- Navigation Keys - Use the navigation keys to navigate in the display menus and confirm and cancel actions.
- Codec Selection - The IP phone supports the following voice codecs: G.722, G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC and GSM. You can enable/disable the desired codecs via Web interface. Please contact your System Administrator for more details about the codecs.
- Audio Device Control Keys - Use the audio device control keys to perform the following actions depending on your phone type:
- Adjust the volume of the handset, headset, speaker and ring tone.
- Place and receive calls through an optionally connected headset.
- Mute audio transmission locally during calls.
- Hard Feature Keys:
- Allow users to access the voicemail and SMS directly.
- Forward the current call to third party.
- Dials most recently dialed number
- Phone Status - You can view the status of your phone using the Phone interface or the Web interface.
- Network status: IP Address, Mac Address, Gateway, DNS, WAN and LAN
- Phone status: Phone Name, Hardware version, Firmware version, Product ID, etc
- Accounts: the 3 SIP accounts status
- Firmware version